This home is sure to please! Located in a quiet neighborhood in Palmyra Schools, this 3 bed, 2 1/2 bath ranch on a mature, tree lined corner lot will greet you with that feeling of home the minute you enter! Large living room with wood burning, stone wrapped fireplace (gas available), formal dining room, large eat in kitchen with brand new tile backsplash, updated countertops and beautiful kitchen cabinets. Separate laundry room with pantry closet for extra storage. Home offers brand new flooring in addition to the beautiful, original hard wood floors in all 3 of the bedrooms. Very cozy master bedroom with large closets and full bath. Fully finished basement is an entertainers dream! Large living area with another wood burning fireplace, huge bar area with sink, additional 1/2 bath, pool table and dining area. Covered patio overlooks backyard with a shed and lots of privacy. A very rare find with radiant ceiling heat, this home has so much to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Electric Water
2,539 sq. ft
North Londonderry Twp
Cable TV, DSL Available, Electric service available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS