Totally remodeled just for you! This home offers 1st floor living with all the updates, close to everything-- 2 minutes from shopping and food, 5 minutes to the Tanger Outlets, Hershey Park or Giant Center and just a quick 5 minute drive to the Med Center! Recent updates from the ground up - new electrical, new plumbing, new hot water heater and much more! The kitchen features an island with granite countertop, stainless steel appliances, vinyl plank flooring and plenty of space for a table. Extra room off the kitchen to use as an additional living room, den or office space. Nice formal dining room for family get-togethers, large living room with an electric fireplace surrounded by brick and stone, 3 bedrooms including a master bed/bath. Nice deck for the summer with a sunroom, large private yard with a shed and an oversized detached garage for tinkering, toys or storage! Seller offering 1 yr HSA Home Warranty with an acceptable offer for extra peace of mind as well as Howard Hanna's 100% Money Back Guarantee! More photos coming soon!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,864 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
HERSHEY MIDDLE SCHOOL
HERSHEY HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Frame, Concrete
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Roof Deck
- Shingle, Rubber
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Satellite Dish.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)