This beautiful 5 BR, 3 1/2 BA home sitting on 2.33 acres with an In Law Suite is one you absolutely must see! Built in 2015, this home has so much to offer! Enter to a nice 7 seat Theater Room; Beautiful Open Kitchen w/Island, Granite Counter-tops, SS Appliances, Hardwood Floors, huge walk in pantry and Dining area; Enjoy the views on the deck or open the French doors into the living room (or formal dining room). The 2nd level offers 3 bedrooms, full bath, laundry and a master suite. Lower Level is completely finished and currently used as an In Law Quarters w/ full kitchen, living room, laundry, bath and bedroom all with exterior access. Attached 2 car garage currently being used as an additional family room. The beautiful country setting includes numerous outbuildings - a barn, pavilion and a man cave/she shed. Seller offering 1 yr HSA Home Warranty w/ acceptable offer. Lower Dauphin Schools!! Hershey Med only 12 minutes away!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,494 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Media, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Open, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS